639 W. Central Blvd. Orlando, Florida 32801 | Direct Hire
Want to work for an organization that gives back? One of Central Florida's oldest and thriving service minded non-profits is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant to support their CEO.
- Supports President/CEO’s activities and assists senior leadership as needed.
- Supports Board of Directors and its committees. Specific tasks include to:
- Interfacing with Board regarding their responsibilities.
- Coordinating Board and Executive Committee meetings including preparation of agenda and minutes.
- Maintain current Board roster, meeting attendance, demographics, and Committee responsibilities.
- Coordinate materials for New Board Member Orientation.
- Establish and maintain Executive Department filing system.
- Work cooperatively with all staff to ensure success in achieving goals.
- Assist as needed with special events, limited weekend and evening hours may be required.
- Daily Duties include but are not limited to the use of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, etc.) in addition to handling calls, filing, calendar management, and handling mail
- Place weekly office supply orders
- Log and keep records of Incident Reports for agency and grant reporting.
- Communicate weekly TOUR information to staff so facilities and grounds will look their best for all visitors.
- Certifies all administrative invoices and creates check requests for accounting.
- Maintain and update employee phone lists on regular basis.
- Provide general and referral information as requested by staff, Board, volunteers and the community.
- Maintain ALL Agency calendars (Agency, MSC, Van Usage, CWF Dining Room, etc.) that include conference room reservations and other group meetings on campus – one of three people that can do this.
- Schedule group employee meetings (All Staff, Leadership Team, Senior Staff, Training, etc.)
- Prepare and distribute agenda for All Staff Meetings and secure signatures of attendees.
- Oversee maintenance and ensure functionality of all office machines, supporting and training staff as needed. This includes negotiating for replacement equipment and follow-thru.
- Serves as backup for telephone equipment support and makes necessary changes, adds and deletes to programming for system and voice mail, including research & negotiation for new systems, as required.
- Serves as back-up for IT Systems Administrator.
- Other duties as assigned by President/CEO.
DIRECT HIRE. Benefits offered. APPLY NOW