851 Trafalgar Court Suite 420 Maitland, FL 32751
Three (3) Month Contract ~ Full Time Hours
The Enrollment Coordinator supports the Operations Manager and Associate Partnership Director in day-to-day partner operations, including managing enrollment services and processing admissions applications.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Operations or related field of study is required
- 1+ years of experience in operations, administration, or customer service related fields
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, a problem solver, and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
$15.00-16.00/hour, depending on experience
- Assist student recruitment team with completion of admissions applications, ensuring that all required documents are submitted to the school in a timely manner and completing quality assurance checks on student documents.
- Populate CRM/SIS databases with accurate and up to date information, including document management, quality reviews and tracking applicant status.
- Develop relationships and serve as liaison between your team and campus administrative offices (Business Office, Financial Aid, Registrar, and Graduate/Online Admissions) regarding admissions standards, procedures, student files and general troubleshooting.
- Assist student recruitment and retention team in understanding program requirements.
- Contribute to weekly team meetings (application to start, risk management, process changes) and assist in the identification of student challenges.
- Register accepted students in student information systems.
- Complete FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act) training and adhere to all FERPA guidelines.
- Complete unofficial transcript reviews using partner rubrics and processes to ensure accurate understanding of potential transfer credits.