Director of Finance
215 Celebration Pl #200 Kissimmee, FL 34747
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a Director of Finance in the Kissimmee area to join a world-famous team with an immediate start date. Direct hire and great benefits!
The Director of Finance is responsible for managing the entire accounting function, including establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. The Director will ensure the organization’s accounting procedures and reporting conform to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and ensuring legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions.
The Director of Finance will oversee cost and general accounting, the annual budget process accounts receivable/collection, payroll, risk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in corporate accounting
- Proficient in MS Office suite, QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Online
- Knowledge of all pertinent GAAP, SEC rules and regulations
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial, numeric, and budgeting data
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- QuickBooks Premier
Shift: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Benefits: PTO, paid holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, and much much more!