601 W. Michigan St. Orlando, FL 32805
Office Assistant needed for a Healthcare Organization
(South of Downtown Orlando)
This position requires the following abilities:
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Ability to write professional correspondence
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Typing and data entry
- Answers phone calls, routes callers, takes messages and resolves routine inquiries.
- Operates copy machine and fax machine.
- Distributes incoming mail. Orders supplies.
- Establishes and maintains files.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments.
- Organizes meetings including distributing materials, arranging for refreshments, transcribing minutes and making travel arrangements
- Composes and types correspondence
- Creates, prepares and coordinates presentations, including charts, graphs, etc.
- Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheets.
- Works with sensitive employee information and confidential organization information.
- Significant employee contact and customer service.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM
***Must be a non-smoker and have a clear criminal background history***
Pay Rate - $14.00/hour