2101 Park Center Drive Orlando, FL 32835
Tews is currently looking for a Data Architect to join our clients growing team based in Orlando. The ideal candidate will have a combination of experience with OLTP and Data Warehousing. This position requires OLTP Data Modeling experience. Big Data and Spark experience is a plus.
- Focus on application modernization from a data standpoint.
- Create target state data models for modern applications.
- Analyze current applications and collected requirements and create a logical/physical data model.
- Create migration scripts/packages to move data from legacy system to the modernized version.
- Incorporate new data domains into existing data warehouse environment.
- Creating new Fact tables to support business reporting requirements.
- OLTP Data Modeling
- Experience with Erwin or similar data modeling tools is required to create Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and .NET is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server and strong understanding of MS data platform is required.
- Strong knowledge of Kimball Data Warehouse methodology.
- Understanding of modern platforms including Spark is a plus.