5323 Millenia Lakes Blvd #400 Orlando, Florida 32839 | Direct Hire
Tews Company is looking for a data driven professional for a full-time opportunity with a top client in Orlando. This company is experiencing significant growth. The Database Analyst will assist management with continuous improvement of marketing performance through analysis of marketing campaigns and programs, sales, costs and customer data. The position is focused on providing well-conceived, accurate and impactful information to assist management in guiding improved performance. The role will include campaign management and reporting, ongoing analysis of programs, detailed market segmentation and comparative analysis of segment performance, proforma modeling of new programs, reporting and analysis of a variety of projects including, but not limited to operational efficiency analysis, program analysis, new product development, market analysis, general analytical support of strategic business decisions, and tracking of tactical decision impact.
- Develops strategy for targeted marketing campaigns and is responsible for data extraction, list or lead generation, and evaluating effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Pre and post-campaign analysis to assist with key strategic and tactical initiatives. Ability to master data collection and evaluation, campaign creation using campaign management tools.
- Create analysis and high-level summary of findings in clear and concise terms. Areas of focus are campaign management, lead evaluation, campaign logic and customer analysis to lower cost per sale, increase transactions per lead and increase revenue per transaction.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Participation in campaign strategy to ensure campaign effective campaign messaging and audience.
- Work with internal constituents to collaboratively gather information and gain complete understanding of data, models, processes and other variables required to perform analysis.
- Timely reporting on key metrics and underlying drivers as specified by management.
- Quantify system-wide tangible and "intangible" benefits related to loyalty metrics and lifetime value of marketing driven activities.
- Translate analyses into high-level, executive presentations with emphasis on delivery of meaningful information and comparisons providing insight into drivers of decisions.
- Support ad hoc analyses and campaigns as assigned by management.
- Assist with special projects, ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Demonstrated capabilities in campaign management, marketing analysis, forecasting, pre- and post-campaign analysis and forecasting
- Strong communication skills; ability to coherently interact with various departments and levels of management
- Fully access and understand data sources for use in analysis including but not limited to EDW, Unica, SPSS, CRM, COGNOS, and other systems within the company
- Strong data mining skills and the ability to apply intuition to results
- Disciplined, analytical but creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self motivated; self starter
- 4 year college degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in campaign management, marketing analysis, forecasting and predictive modeling, campaign management, customer base analysis
- Hands-on computer experience with proficiency in all modules of Microsoft Office required
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence tools for customer & campaign reporting and analysis. Experience with Unica and/or Cognos a plus