Customer Service Team Lead
3113 Lawton Road Suite 235 Orlando, Florida 32803 | Direct Hire
A healthcare company in the Baldwin Park area is looking for a Customer Service Team Lead. They offer a great benefits package, opportunity for growth and good working environment.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in previous Customer Relationship, Service Desk, Project Management or Account Management position.
- Previous experience leading teams to successful results
- Comfortable working one-on-one with employees to discuss situations and feedback.
- A passion for details, clear communication, and processes that work
- Capable of building good rapport with customers and leadership teams
- A cheery disposition when solving disputes and problem solving
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Strong Excel skills a plus
- Medical experience a plus
- Call center leadership a plus
Mid-level management position who will assist in overseeing the Customer Service Agents. This person will fill-in when the manager is unavailable. Must be patient, a leader and able to gain respect of others.
- Drive the daily effectiveness of Agent Engagement, Team Responsiveness, and Customer Satisfaction
- Monitor and proactively impact the Customer Care schedule, volume, and case related core metrics.
- Act as the 2nd level of escalation on the best next action
- Coordinate the resolution and participation of required departments to resolve customer disputes.
- Develop training and coaching to assist in the growth of customer care team members
- Partner with customer service operations manager to develop processes and systems to reduce customer effort during the case creation and resolution process.
- Use data and reports to effectively provide organizational direction and solutions to improve performance and drive positive results.