4974 ORL Tower Rd Orlando, FL 32807
The Communications Coordinator is responsible for social media and website content. This position also supports the daily activity of The Communication Department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and implement engagement, advertising, promotions and campaigns on all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp and YouTube).
- Develop and create presentations and supporting materials that express technical, accurate facts and ideas in a clear, logical and organized manner.
- Create, organize and participate in outreach events and activities that engage customers and the community.
- Design, write content and distribute two monthly newsletters to customers and leaders and one quarterly internal newsletter to staff members.
- Act as corporate website manager, responsible for overseeing the written content and administration and development.
- Manage day-to-day communication with external audiences who contact through email or other means.
- Write and edit communication materials for all aspects required by the department, including by not limited to marketing and communications vehicles, both off and online as well as materials for Board members and agency staff.
- Assist with marketing efforts of the marketing/communications consultant.
- Assist with graphic design of agency and marketing promotional materials.
- Provide administrative and technical support to Communications Department.
- Assist with special events and activities.
- Assist with the preparation of a variety of materials for review, approval and presentation by senior management and Board members.
- Manage the planning, execution and evaluation of a biennial customer opinion survey.
- Construct and manage project and approval schedules for multiple, varied projects with complex timelines and production schedules.
- Embrace and stay up-to-date on the newest trends and tools within digital and visual marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and writing skills required.
- High Level of proficiency with social media programs, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and Word Press.
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing digital and visual communications.
- Proficiency with marketing platforms such as Constant Contact.