Commercial Service Administrator
997 West Kennedy Blvd - Suite 14A Orlando, Florida 32810 | Contract To Hire
Commercial Service Dept. Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain Service Dept policies and procedures
- Provide efficient and effective communications between customers and service technicians and establish and maintain excellent Customer relations both internal & external.
- Responsible for all aspects of ongoing service contracts and contract renewals. This is to include updating current contract scheduling for inspections, providing technicians with filter lists, inspection logs and hours needed to complete inspections.
- Answering all incoming calls and receiving and processing service calls for our customers
- Dispatching and scheduling service technicians
- Maintain service call logs and reports, including maintenance customer lists and tracking
- Responsible for all warranty paperwork being submitted for new parts and equipment
- Track daily technicians job completion for any follow up appointments
- Communicate with vendors to place orders and put items on will call for techs, check prices, track shipment etc..
- Issue Purchase Orders
- Establish, maintain and complete job files to prepare for billing
- Process all internal billing of service calls off of technician daily paperwork/field invoices
- Make collection calls for commercial customers, as needed
- Maintain refrigerant tracking log and tank number logs
- Prepare proposals as directed by sales staff
- Process Permit Applications and schedule inspections with all local municipalities
- Process Notice To Owner application requests
- Process Notice of Commencement Requests
- Processing timesheets and weekly technician paperwork
- Monitor and track truck stock purchases and complete inventory transfer logs to charge materials out to jobs