6545 Corporate Centre Boulevard Orlando, FL 32822- | Contract To Hire
A real estate closing company near the Orlando International Airport is looking for a Real Estate Paralegal. This is a long-term contract position with potential to go permanent.
- High school diploma.
- Paralegal degree/certification or minimum3 years of related practical experience with a law firm or commercial title insurer
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a paralegal or legal administrator; experience in commercial, transactional or title insurance commitments, policies, settlement statements and other real estate / title-related documents, required.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail Oriented
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work to successfully meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of preparing complex closing /settlement statements and documents required by agent and/or lender
- Proficiency in mathematics with analytical skills in order to effectively process commercial and large transactional real estate closings
- Windows and Microsoft Office (including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheet
design and maintenance, navigating in databases, and creating presentations)