2100 Alafaya Trail Suite 201 Oviedo, FL 32765
A healthcare company in Oviedo is looking for a Case Manager to process medical insurance paperwork and ensure compliance. This is a Contract-to-Hire position with hours Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- At least 1 year administrative work experience and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- High attention-to-detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Knowledge of Medicare Secondary Payer Statute guidelines, Worker’s Compensation and Liability Claims, basic Medical terminology and Quickbooks.
- Provide administrative functions.
- Organize and coordinate initial preparation of incoming files.
- Prepare and send recommendations, in compliance with the Medicare Secondary Payor (MSP) Statute, if applicable.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence as needed.
Essential Job Functions (listed in order of importance):
- Organize new files for intake preparation and forward to appropriate party.
- Creating file and keeping clear and detailed notes on files in system.
- Data entry into filemaker, spreadsheets, allocation tracker, etc.
- Scanning and Chronning of Medical records
- Corresponding with appropriate parties (SS office, Case Managers, Sales staff, etc.) concerning files and following up with them until the process is complete.
- Assist Case Managers and keep Allocations Manager updated on progress.
- Create invoices and send to appropriate parties, if applicable.