Call Center, Telecommunications Director
3200 Lake Emma Road, Suite 1000 Lake Mary, Florida 32746 | Direct Hire
Are you a Telecommunications professional with solid experience leading Cell Center Telecommunications functions while enhancing performance as it relates to the organizations telephony systems? We have an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in Orlando. The Call Center Telecommunications Director performs functions to direct the system-wide oversight of support for the Company telephony platform and related applications and tools, making decisions based on conclusions for which there is little precedent.
- Develop and deploy tools, techniques and training for using and maintaining the Avaya Phone platform. Provide direction, subject matter expertise and support for Telecom Integration efforts system-wide including Telecom leadership for integration projects.
- Design and deploy skill-based routing and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems across the organization to include establishing a common workforce management (WFM) process. Drive the organization’s common telephony reporting and call recording process and serve as direct interface with company Telecom and Technology teams for Telecom expansion, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Develop and implement standards for call center reporting, SOP creation, and consistent data collection. Deploy scheduling and forecasting tools to manage workforce using Avaya technology.
- Collaborate with company Telecom and business leadership to design and implement a formal business continuity plan. Deploy and maintain continuity plan for telephony system including interflow of calls during emergency situations.
- Own and maintain responsibility for the Telecom portion of the Infra Reporting platform.
- Design a “command center” approach to oversee and manage call volume and campaign for support to deploy and implement the plan.
- Serve as Point of Contact with Telecom and Technologies teams. Serve as strategic Telecom advisor to senior leadership.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated excellence in listening, speaking, and writing skills, with proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Superior project management skills; with the ability to initiate and move projects to successful conclusion where quality and timeliness are key.
- Proven skills in design and development of learning systems for training.
- Strong skill in Microsoft Office Suite, CPR+, Adobe Software programs, Avaya Phone Systems, and Uptivity.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Telecommunications or related fields.
- Project management certification or Project leadership experience required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Telecommunications and strong knowledge of Avaya platform, IVR, routing, and workforce management systems.