Business Development Assistant
215 Celebration Place Ste 340 Suite #340 Kissimmee, Florida 34747 | Direct Hire
Business Development Assistant will provide administrative support for the sales and marketing department of our client in Celebration, FL.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Maintain personnel files preserving the high level of confidentiality.
- Compiles and types statistical reports.
- Create new and modified agreements for client signature.
- Organize and maintain file system for correspondence and documents.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets as required.
- Perform background checks and lien checks on individuals and businesses.
- Order and maintain supplies for work rooms, conference rooms, and break rooms.
- Relieve receptionist for breaks and lunch and assume all main reception desk duties when receptionist is out of the office.
- Assist with errands including post office, bank, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Able to develop, maintain, and generate reports from financial and other databases, spreadsheets and the like using personal computer. MS Office and other software.
- Able organize, plan, document tasks and be an effective and efficient multi-tasker with interpersonal skills.