Bi-Lingual Portuguese Customer Service Specialist and Helpdesk
701 International Drive Lake Mary, FL 32746
An exciting job opportunity exists with a successful and growing company in Lake Mary, Florida. They are seeking a self-motivated, energetic person to add to their customer support department. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have a great attention-to-detail, strong work ethic and can speak Spanish. They have several locations internationally and are in need of someone who can communicate with members who speak Spanish and English. This position is a full time position, Monday through Friday. The company's hours of operation are between 7am until 7pm. Specific hours worked would vary in between those hours only. Full benefits as well as vacation days are available after probationary period.
Title: Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representatives and Helpdesk
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Good communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Proven working experience in a customer service environment
- 1 year of call center experience or combined experience and education.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience working in a call center environment
- High school diploma
- Customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that the distributors might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team Quality and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers