Admissions Specialist(Click to Chat Exp.)
851 Trafalgar Court Suite 420 Maitland, FL 32751
The Application Specialist will communicate with students who have already expressed interest in starting a graduate school program and navigate them through the entire admissions process. Bachelor's Degree, Advanced MS Excel skills and Live Chat experience are required for this role.
(Hours will vary from 8:00am-8:00pm)
Essential Job Duties
- Respond in a timely and appropriate manner to all prospective student requests for guidance.
- Maintain consistent communication with applicants/students.
- Conduct follow-up with applicants.
- Act as a liaison between the applicant and department to ensure all appropriate admission steps are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure assigned students have appropriate access to services, and admissions information.
Programmatic and Student Service Knowledge
- Maintain an accurate fundamental knowledge of:
- academic standing and all programs available at the partner school
- academic policies relating to incoming and transfer students
- student service resources and policies
- Engage in ongoing knowledge development and advanced learning of assigned partner school and/or academic programs in area of specialization.
Integrity and Compliance
- Strict adherence to policies
- Possess a high level of integrity in all interactions with students.
- Support policy and procedural changes to ensure the success of students and the organization.
This is a Long Term Contract role! (You are eligible for health insurance through Tews Company after 90 days.)