1075 West Morse Boulevard Winter Park, Florida 32789 | Contract To Hire
WHO YOU ARE
You are a self-motivated Learning & Development and administrative professional who is passionate about creating training content and providing adhoc support to executive level personnel. You have a background in education, training and/or instructional design as well as administrative experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be helping create and fine-tune Learning & Development content, provide administrative assistance to strategic L&D initiatives and support executives with travel arrangements and expense reports.
HOW YOU WILL DO IT
- Support four executives with monthly expenses reports and travel arrangements
- Assist Executive Vice President with creation of L&D content.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Vice President and other executives; prioritize and complete administrative tasks by designated deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent education and work-related experience
- 2+ years of experience in instructional design
- 2+ years of administrative experience supporting executives
- Intermediate to advance in MS Office (PowerPoint / Excel / Word)
- Graphic design knowledge a plus