8008 South Orange Avenue Orlando, FL 32809
Long standing and award winning engineering group in South Orlando has an immediate opening for an administrative assistant. Ideal person will have experience within an engineering, architecture or construction background.
Responsibilities include typing reports (e.g., concrete reports, densities, proposals, invoices); copying, binding, and collating reports; pulling/organizing backup for invoices; tracking and making sure that technicians turn in daily field reports, vehicle inspections, safety audits, safety quizzes, etc.; data entry; filing; and other administrative tasks.
Minimum of three (3) years administrative experience
• Type 50+ wpm proficiently and accurately
• Type technical reports and proposals with numbers, statistics, and using specific terminology, ensuring correct punctuation, grammar and format
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be a quick learner and self-motivated
• Must be willing and able to learn and use daily, customized reporting software
• Must have good communications skills
• Must have good problem solving skills
• Must be punctual (Works from 8am to 5pm with a one hour lunch from 12pm – 1pm)
Temp to Perm $12 - $14/hr. Benefits once perm.