Administrative Assistant (position in Kissimmee)
215 Celebration Pl #200 Kissimmee, FL 34747 | Direct Hire
Top-notch Administrative Specialist needed for a fantastic organization in Kissimmee!
Fabulous benefit package offered: 9 paid holidays, generous PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, MATCHING 401 (k) and MORE!
This role performs administrative and office support to the Marketing and Communications leadership team as well as the Digital Marketing leadership team.
Duties to include
- Back up support to the Receptionist by answering the main reception phone, taking messages, answering routine and non-routine questions and correspondence.
- Maintain calendars for the VP.
- Assist with the Board of Directors and Board of County Commissioners reoccurring reports and presentations by gathering other department’s information/slides, combining all slides into one PPT presentation and reviewing all slides for grammar and spelling and Brand guidelines (fonts, colors, etc.).
- Intake project request forms from other departments, log project and route to appropriate team member.
- Maintain record keeping of all Marketing and Communications invoices to include marketing and communications agencies and vendors. Process all invoices by coding the invoice with appropriate account codes, routing for signature and delivering to Finance for payment in a timely manner. If needed communicate with agencies and vendors and internal Accounting Department regarding payments.
- Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, and visual presentations. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Make travel arrangements, including air, rental car, hotel, ground transportation and registration for conferences, etc. and collect receipts for travel and complete expense reports for final approval and payment.
- Prepare expense reports for various dept. directors
- Responsible for set up for meetings with visitors or internal team members. This includes reserving meeting space, requesting tech assistance, ordering food and beverage and preparing meeting materials (including conference phone, computer and necessary documents) and minutes.
- Coordinate the monthly office supply order
- Coordinate shipping of collateral materials for events
- Administrative experience, supporting at the director level or higher
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PPT
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience calendaring and making travel arrangements
- Experience working with invoices is a big plus
Pay rate is $18.50/hour