Admin Assistant (Long-term Contract role)
601 W. Michigan St. Orlando, Florida 32805 | Contract
Administrative Assistant needed for an office located south of downtown Orlando!
Skills and Abilities needed:
- Solid proficiency with Excel and Word
- Some Legal experience is preferred
- Ability to write professional correspondence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Typing and data entry
- Performs diversified and confidential administrative duties
- Answers phone calls, routes callers, take messages
- Distributes incoming mail
- Order supplies
- Establishes and maintains files
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments
- Organizes meetings including distributing materials, arranging for refreshments, transcribing minutes and making travel arrangements if necessary
- Composes and types routine and non-routine correspondence
- Creates, prepares and coordinates presentations, including charts, graphs, etc.
- Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheets.
This is a long-term contract role with office hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM
Must be able to pass a drug screen and must be a non-smoker!