Accounts Receivable Assistant
1033 Pine Hills Rd Suite 100 Orlando, FL 32808
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Assistant with knowledge of medical billing and insurance. This is a brand new full time position, contract to hire, for a non-profit company.
The position provides financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system.
- Follow up, collection and allocation of payments.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Process adjustments.
- Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Assist in month/year end closing.
Minimum Education, Experience and Training:
- A High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Accounts receivable and/or general accounting experience.
- A thorough knowledge of laws governing driving and roads in the area.
- Data entry experience
- Knowledge of medical billing and insurance
Apply today for immediate consideration!