Accounts Payable Specialist
2251 Lynx Ln, Suite 5 Orlando, Florida 32804 | Direct Hire
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team. This is a full time permanent role that is located just outside of College park, FL. They are seeking someone who is a self-starter and advanced in Excel.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for all accounts payable including employee expense reports and payments to contractors and vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process accounts payable and generate weekly check run
• Process EFT check batches and prepare weekly file for vendors paid via EFT
• Communicate with vendors regarding payments and status of invoices
• Review and file 1099’s for all vendors
• Independently identify problem areas and take remedial action
• Respond to requests for information from management
• Perform some light administrative duties, which may include:
o Distribute incoming mail
o Filing and archiving
o Office supplies inventory and ordering
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Critical thinker with strong analytical skill set.
• Must be detail oriented and able to accurately process accounting transactions.
• Ability to establish a high level of trust and credibility within the organization. Confidentiality and discretion is essential.
• Independent judgment required to plan, prioritize and organize competing tasks or demands that may be deadline driven.
• Solid understanding of accounting policies and procedures.
• Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment individually or as part of a team.
• Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Great comprehensive benefits offered
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Please apply and send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org