Accounts Payable Coordinator
1064 Greenwood Blvd. Suite 124 Lake Mary, Florida 32746 | Direct Hire
We have paired with a well know Home Builder in Central Florida seeking an AP Coordinator to join their growing team.
Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of payment and reconciliation of vendor accounts. Maintain vendor accounts by providing assistance with AP procedures, compliance with Notice To Owner (NTO) lien waiver process, proper invoice coding, data entry, check auditing and on-time pay run cycles. This position also provides assistance to contract and closing coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, verify, process and reconcile high volume of vendor purchase orders and invoices
- Code invoices before dispersing to appropriate department for approval
- Code utilities and verify amount due
- Assist vendors in the understanding of Accounts Payable procedures and resolve any question or issues with the same
- Reconcile statements from vendors to ensure all payables are accurate and up-to-date
- Resolve any question or issues with vendors in a professional and timely manner
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring all subcontractor and supplier Notice to Owners (or “NTO’s” as well as confirming receipt of appropriate waivers/releases before releasing payment
- Manage supplier and trade lien waiver process and ensure compliance by vendors
- Responsible for weekly check runs and bank positive pay uploads
- Responsible for auditing all checks before mailing
- Creating and maintaining vendor account records
- Responsible for monitoring vendor insurance certificates, entering same into system and ensuring vendors are not paid if proper documents are not in place.
- Provide divisional financial information to Accounting/Finance team as required
- Assist sales and closing administration department as needed
- Uploading / saving contracts and related documents
- Filing and providing basic reporting assistance
- Four (4) year degree from accredited college or university preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- High School degree or equivalent required
- 3+ years of AP/Home Building Industry (preferred)
- Experience with NTO and Lien Waiver process
Direct Hire, Full Time, with great benefits!