Accounts Payable Clerk
338 W Morse Blvd Suite 200 Winter Park, FL 32789
Are you ready to take your Accounts Payable experience to the next level? Tews Company is partnered with a growing company in the Winter Park area in need of an Accounts Payable - Accounting Shared Services Specialist to join their outstanding team!
CONTRACT LENGTH: Contract to hire
SHIFT: M-F, Full Time
Accounting Shared Services Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform a rotating support position for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable shared services department.
- Process and monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable related tasks.
- Provide customer service support to both internal and external customers.
- Rotating tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Enter inquiries into a ticketing software system.
- Monitor inbound calls from internal and external customers.
- Review AP vouchers and payments for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness.
- Maintain AP exception queues.
- Review month to month lease set up for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness.
- Adjust month to month lease set up as requested and approved but the field.
- Assist in maintaining a supplier master list.
- Assist in processing and distributing year end statements including 1099’s and resident rent statements
- Work as a team with other Shared Services support members and assist where needed to meet the needs of the company
- Work on special assignments, as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of office experience and/or college preferred.
- Operate 10-key by touch.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Ability to analyze Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable information and process accurately.
- Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications.
- Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet computer programs.
- Ability to work with community, regional, and district leaders to quickly research and resolve inquires
- AA Degree
- Ariba or JDE experience
- Sick Days
APPLY TODAY!!!! Visit our website tewscompany.com for all accounting positions!