Accounting Excel Expert
2251 Lynx Ln, Suite 5 Orlando, Florida 32804 | Contract To Hire
Our client is seeking an experienced Billing Specialist to join their growing team. This is a full time permanent role that is located just outside of College park, FL. They are seeking someone who is a self-starter and advanced in Excel.
The Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist is responsible for all customer invoicing, collections, and communication within a divisional finance department by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain customer accounts in operations and finance systems
• Evaluate credit-worthiness of new customers and recommend granting of credit and credit limits
• Obtain approval for billings from department heads as required
• Enter customer billing data
• Process, prepare and distribute weekly and monthly invoices to customers on multiple billing cycles
• Apply payments to customer accounts, promptly research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Handle customer communications and collections
• Process and distribute customer statements and dunning letters
• Notify management of past due accounts
• Review GL distribution on billings to ensure accuracy
• Balance billing postings to the general ledger
• Notify Billing & AR Supervisor of any unclaimed property
• Critical thinker with strong analytical skill set.
• Solid understanding of accounting policies and procedures.
Associate or Bachelor degree in Accounting.
Two-more years experience in the Accounting field with emphasis on billing and collections.
Great comprehensive benefits offered
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
To apply, please email resumes to email@example.com