Accounting Clerk/Customer Service
2251 Lynx Ln, Suite 5 Orlando, FL 32804
We have an excellent opportunity for someone with an Accounting background who also enjoys lots of interaction with customers with an ASAP start.
The Accounting Clerk provides support to the finance department with reviewing, verifying, and making adjustments to payments and payment requests, preparing various reports as needed for the Driver pay Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, rate and verify jobs in ECourier on a daily basis
- Make adjustments according to Special Order Requests
- Review jobs contested by Independent Contractors
- Assist in answering the Driver Pay hotline
- Prepare reports, both scheduled and requested
- Research and prepare driver equipment deposit refunds
- Review and approve third party invoices
- Assist Independent Contractors with questions about pay and deductions
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to accurately process transactions.
- Ability to work with repetitive details and with routine responsibilities.
- Ability to establish a high level of trust and credibility in the organization.
- Proactive and resourceful. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and database software.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills.
- Associate’s degree (or in progress/college credits will be considered)
- High-volume Transaction processing
- Advanced Excel skills (will do v-look ups and pivot tables)
- 2 years of Accounting Software experience
- Refunds experience
- Great Plains experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Associate’s Degree in Business or Finance
Hours: Full Time, Mon- Fri. 8-5pm. Opening is due to growth of the company.
Location: Orlando, Florida 32804
Apply today, this is an immediate need. Looking for someone who can start ASAP!