Accounting Customer Service Clerk
2251 Lynx Ln, Suite 5 Orlando, FL 32804 | Contract To Hire
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounting Clerk/Customer Service Specialist to join their growing team. This is a full time permanent role that is located just outside of College park, FL. They are seeking someone who is a self-starter and experienced in Accounting.
The Accounting Clerk/Customer Service Specialist is responsible for viewing, verifying, and making adjustments to payments and payment requests, preparing various reports as needed for the Driver pay Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review, rate and verify jobs in ECourier on a daily basis
• Make adjustments according to Special Order Requests
• Review jobs contested by Independent Contractors
• Assist in answering the Driver Pay hotline
• Prepare reports, both scheduled and requested
• Research and prepare driver equipment deposit refunds
• Review and approve third party invoices
• Assist Independent Contractors with questions about pay and deductions
- Must be extremely detail oriented and able to accurately process transactions
- Ability to work with repetitive details and with routine responsibilities
- Ability to establish a high level of trust and credibility in the organization
- Proactive and resourceful
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and database software
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Intermediate to Advanced in Excel
- Prior use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Business (preferred)
- Minimum two years’ experience working with larger accounting software (i.e., Great Plains, MAS90/200, SAP)
- Detail oriented
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Great comprehensive benefits offered
To apply, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org