9002 San Marco Court Orlando, Florida 32819 | Direct Hire
A client in South Orlando is seeking an Accountant to join their growing company. This fantastic opportunity comes with a great benefits package offering several perks to their full-time dedicated employees. The business primarily focuses on high-end vacation rentals and ownership opportunities all over the world.
About the role:
This role will apply principles of accounting to carry out accounting and financial reporting task with the goal of assuring consistent systems of accounting internal controls, accurate and timely recording of all financial activities, report and analyze financial results of operations. Specific responsibilities will vary but generally will focus on the Vacation Ownership monthly close and reconciliation processes.
- 2-4 years of Accounting experience
- Comprehensive understanding of financial analysis, controls and accounting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and adaptability to work well as a team
- Prior experience utilizing PeopleSoft
Benefits and Information:
- Full-Time, Permanent Position, Monday- Friday 8am - 5pm.
- This client provides a wide range of benefits to choose from; Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, LTD, along with an array of other travel and Assistance Programs.