1900 Hotel Plaza Blvd. Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830 | Contract
Tews is working with a client in Lake Buena Vista looking for a Construction Accountant for a Long-Term Contract Assignment!
- Work with vendors to resolve inquiries regarding statement and payment disputes.
- Maintain hard copy files for financial records.
- Process applications for payments pertaining to contracts and invoices pertaining to purchase orders.
- Review each for accuracy and reconcile variances.
- Communicate discrepancies with vendors and Finance department.
- Initiate requests for project disbursements for subsequent managerial approval and prepare necessary information in conformance with any applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all required releases of claims and/or liens are obtained in conjunction with the processing of contractors’ monthly applications for payments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Two year Associate's degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred) in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in related work.
- Competitive salary and benefits will be offered
Construction accounting experience preferred but not mandatory.
For immediate consideration, please apply online and email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org