8505 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Kissimmee, Florida 34747 | Direct Hire
We are seeking an Accountant for our client in Kissimmee, FL. This is full time, direct hire opportunity in a fun and dynamic office environment.
About the position:
Directs efforts culminating with the monthly closing of the general ledger, including review and analysis of monthly results, generation of judgmental closing adjustments. Reviews and monitors General Ledger account reconciliations on a monthly basis associated with the HOA accounting area.
Participates in the annual budgeting process and prepares input based on key operating indicators provided. Provides input on key change initiatives in accounting and financial reporting aimed at providing the HOA with better service in the most cost-effective manner.
Identifies trends and recommends improvements accordingly, including recommendations regarding cost savings. Participates in the preparation of studies, reports and analyses in areas such as forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts for HOA operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business area required.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies to include but not limited to Excel, SQL, Crystal, Business Objects
- MBA or relevant graduate degree a desirable
- MS Dynamics Knowledge/Experience a plus
- Timeshare / Hospitality industry experience a plus
Hours: Full Time, M-F
Benefits: Comprehensive health and benefits package offered to all Full time permanent employees.