2800 N US Highway 17 92 Longwood, Florida 32750 | Direct Hire
A company located in Longwood is looking for an Accountant who can also serve as a Floorplan Administrator. This is a perfect position for someone with three years of accounting experience who also enjoys some light administrative work! Must have Excel and QuickBooks experience.
Primary Role and Responsibility
The accountant position is responsible for the timely and accurate recording of financial transactions of the organization.
Essential Functions – Accountant:
- Reconciles operating and depository bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Processes accounts payable for payments on a weekly basis
- Ensures timely and accurate recording of deposits
- Maintains general ledger
- Month end closing of financial statements
- Receive various forms of payments (i.e., ACH, checks, floor plans, etc.), prepare them for deposit, and post them to the system.
- Prepare daily ACH transmissions to automated floor plan companies
- Follow up on late or unpaid floor plan payments
- Perform basic data entry into computer system, and download digital image of vehicles into the system if instructed
- Prepare, issue, and send out correspondence, bills, invoices, receipts, checks, or other documents
- B.S. or A.A. in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in Debits/Credits/Balance Sheets
- Knowledge of Accounting principles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (QB is a plus)