12301 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, Florida 32828 | Contract To Hire
Our client is currently searching for an Accounts Receivable Collector in their Orlando office, with at least 2 years of corporate collection experience.
- Manages and collects on an assigned A/R portfolio across multiple business units.
- Researches and reconciles customer accounts.
- Complete routine collection calls to determine payment status of accounts, ensuring timely payment of receivables and resolution of customer issues preventing payment.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with partners and customers in order to deliver the best total customer experience.
- Understand customer infrastructure, processes, and identify appropriate contacts in order to successfully address customer issues impacting payment performance.
- Identify at-risk customers to Manager.
- Escalate issues to appropriate internal ownership level (Sales and/or Management).
- Identify & document customer disputes.
- Identify root causes of delinquency.
Requirements for the role:
- Strong Excel/Computer Knowledge
- Strong Customer Service Skills (this position requires employee to build and maintain client relationships)
- 2 years of corporate/B2B Collection experience
- Knowledge of billing and collection procedures
- Solutions oriented with strong initiative
- Team player with the ability to share knowledge
- Ability to work with deadlines, prioritization and organization of workload
- Advanced Excel skills
- Highly customer service oriented
Excellent comprehensive benefits package, Full-Time, Permanent position.
Apply today! Hiring immediately for this role.
Please apply by submitting your resume to www.tewscompany.com and please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com