AR Accounting Associate
526 Thorpe Road Orlando, Florida 32824 | Contract To Hire
A fun organization in South Orlando is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team! This opportunity comes with great benefits and employee perks!
This is an immediate opening! Apply now!
Looking for a team player with the following requirements:
- B.S. Accounting and/or 2-3+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Knowledgeable in accounting principles
- Proficiency with MS Word/Excel/Outlook and 10-key
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A professional attitude
- Attention to detail and well organized is a MUST
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Perform daily the processing of accounts receivable transactions to ensure that the general ledger is maintained in an effective, up to date manner
- Continuously oversee and maintain the Accounts Receivable General Ledger Account, as well as individual customer accounts
- Contact customers regarding unused credits, short payments, and over payments on account and diligently follow up with customers until their account is current
- Process price adjustments, debit memos, and credit memos upon Manager’s request
- Continuously review the A/R Aging Report and facilitate collection on outstanding customer accounts
Respond in an expeditious manner to customer inquiries the day they are received
- Assist the Accounting Manager in any special projects or other duties when needed
- Assist in answering phone calls in the absence of the receptionist
Excellent comprehensive benefits, vision, dental, STD and Life Insurance. We also offer things such as Summer Family party, Christmas Party (Ritz), Fall service awards BBQ, Thanksgiving Publix gift card, co-payment on a Warehouse-type stores (Sam’s, Costco, BJ’s), to mention a few.
PTO – Full time employees earn 4 hrs. of PTO a month. This amount increases to 8 hrs. a month on their 1st Anniversary date and increases to 12 hrs. a month on their anniversary date starting their 4th year.
For consideration for this role please apply online at www.tewscompany.com and send a copy of your resume to email@example.com