2251 Lynx Ln, Suite 5 Orlando, FL 32804
Tews Company is working with a leading logistics provider in need of two Accounts Payable Specialists to join their growing team.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for processing all accounts payable including employee expense reports and payments to contractors and vendors.
- Process accounts payable and generates weekly check run
- Process EFT check batches and prepare a weekly file for vendors paid via EFT
- Communicate with vendors regarding payments and status of invoices
- Review and file 1099’s for all vendors
- Independently identify problem areas and take remedial action
- Respond to requests for information from management
- Process and distribute standard reports to management
- Support continuous process improvement initiatives
- Perform other, related work as requested/required
- Perform all work duties and activities in accordance with Company policies, procedures, and safety practices
- Perform some light administrative duties, which may include:
- Distribute incoming mail
- Filing and archiving
- Office supplies inventory and ordering
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong AP experience
- Must be detail oriented and able to accurately process accounting transactions
- Independent judgment required to plan, prioritize and organize competing tasks or demands that may be deadline driven
- Advanced Excel skills
- Associate’s degree required in business or accounting. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
- Great Plains experience preferred
HOURS: Full Time, Mon- Fri. 8-5pm. The opening is due to the growth of the company.
Apply today, this is an immediate need. Looking for someone who can start ASAP