Orlando, Florida | Contract
Growing Pharmaceutical Company in North Orlando has an immediate opening for two Workflow Coordinators. Ideal candidate will have worked in a medical office and able to type over 30 wpm.
Perform duties to process incoming referral documentation and patient and prescriber registration to initiate patient intake process, where accuracy and efficiency are critical to customer satisfaction, and ongoing quality of service, working within the limits of prescribed routines.
• Receive, identify and compile documents received through fax server for processing.
• Gather and review documentation related to patient and prescriber demographics to determine completeness.
• Contact referral source via phone to obtain any missing information required for entry to computer system while building on lasting, mutually beneficial business relationships.
• Assign and label documentation to the appropriate patient chart and ensure the accuracy and completeness of data entered to computer system during the referral workflow.
Contact patients to initiate an enduring business relationship with the pharmacy through exemplary customer service and ensuring patient satisfaction, and to provide and obtain required information.
• Ensure that all workflow is processed in compliance with regulatory requirements and pharmacy operating policies and procedures.
• Provide administrative patient care support as assigned and assist in the training of new team members in the processing of referral workflow or other administrative processes.
• May support pharmacy in the creation and printing of labels for medications.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
• Consistent, acute attention to detail resulting in superior accuracy.
• Exemplary customer service and customer relationship building skills.
• Demonstrated organizational skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of healthcare protocols for privacy.
• Clear proficiency in operating computer in Windows environment with knowledge of common office software including MS Word and Excel. Must type 30 wpm+
• CPR+ software experience is a plus.
• Bilingual communication skills are a plus.
• High School Diploma and additional specialized training in computer data entry and customer service.