Vice President of Human Resources
Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
The Vice President of Human Resources will be responsible for talent acquisition and retention.
Additionally, the VP of Human Resources will be in charge of insurance options, benefits, and helping the company officers who manage individuals more effectively do their job.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded human resource leader with proven strategic capabilities and solid benefits background.
- Training and development for current and new staff – schedule, preparation and oversight
- Educate management and then lead process to make all benefits best in class
- Develop progress and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance
- Evaluate the HR division structure and team plan for continual improvement.
- Manage the Employee Benefits program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Masters preferred
- 10-15 years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience working with an organization with 200+ employees