Title Closing Software Trainer
Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Member Support Representative needed for a client located near the Orlando airport!
- Provide personalized services and customized product training on software applications to members and their staff.
- Visit customers, with guidance from and in concert with Member Account Executives, to provide personalized product training on software programs.
- Assist client with installation of applications, system procedures and software issues as necessary, within the established limits and guidelines of the department.
- Conduct software product training classes
- Educate members on best practices related to the use of software products.
- Report daily activity with member visits
- Provide demonstrations of system applications to prospective customers and employees as necessary.
- Maintain current skills on software product changes and upgrades and maintain knowledge of all company products and services.
- Maintain current knowledge of closing procedures and requirements
- Paralegal Certificate, PLS, CLA, valid title agent license from Florida Department of Financial Services or Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies or equivalent degree highly preferred.
- One year of training and education experience including public speaking, leading real estate closings, peer mentoring and directing group meetings is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years active participation in real estate closings including searching title and utilizing closing software is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Polished in presentation
- Ability to travel within Central Florida with reliable vehicle
M-F 8am-5pm with flexibility