Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Tews Company is looking for a Technical Product/Data Analyst. Our client is a fast-growing, established tech company. You''ll work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals in a fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to grow and make a big impact. Excellent culture & benefits!
This person must be an innovative thinker. The ideal candidate will have Agile/Scrum experience. We need someone who has strong data analyst skills. The Analyst will act as a trusted internal and external partner, providing valuable guidance and communication to the organization and its partners regarding enhanced business and data exchange solutions. The Technical Analyst will coordinate support feature, and bug tickets, managing each through resolution.
- Manage new partner requests, provide direction and coordination to internal and external project teams to accomplish work within schedule and budget.
- Assist in the design, requirements, testing, and delivery of software solutions
- Interact with internal and external parties as the ongoing technical support for interface issues
- Research and resolve data discrepancies from interfaces
- Provide support in the discovering and managing customer expectations and requirements
- Organize and conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders
- Understand and follow the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC)
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management
- Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks
- Maintain long-lasting relationship with partner technical teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience as an analyst (healthcare technology or data setting preferred)
- 5+ years developing requirements and performing data analysis
- Previous experience working effectively with both internal and external clients
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of persuasive and professional verbal and written communication skills to be used to identify, communicate and implement complex business solutions for clients, peers, management and executive.
- Must demonstrate above-average initiative, self-reliance, innovation and autonomy.
- Must demonstrate the ability to own and manage multiple projects with the judgment to know when to take the lead, when to involve others, and how to set priorities of the work functions assigned.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy and enthusiasm in ensuring client success
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint