Student Services Coordinator
Maitland, Florida | Contract To Hire
A growing, dynamic organization with offices in the Maitland Center has an opening for a career-minded, goal-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and a strong customer service mind-set!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Outstanding verbal and customer services skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Public speaking proficiency
- Basic computer skills, with the ability to operate Web-based applications
- Must be a conscientious individual who understands the importance of followup
Duties will include coordinating with instructors, tech support and financial aid on student’s behalf.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provides highly proactive outreach services with particular attention paid to retention and student success.
- Monitors student performance, analyzes problem areas, determines solutions and conducts intervention activities and processes.
- Identifies and successfully resolves student concerns through prompt problem resolution, coaching, tutorial remedies designed to improve student retention and other strategies to meet campus benchmarks and goals.
- Responsible for handling incoming service-related questions or concerns for students, eliminating delays that impede student success.
- Coordinates marketing programs and mailings.
- Assist students through registration process.
- Delivers student orientation sessions.
Office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday thru Friday!