Sr. Financial Analyst-Healthcare REQ
orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Experienced Healthcare Financial Analysts - PLEASE APPLY
The Senior Budget/Financial Analyst is responsible for management reporting, financial analysis, operating budgets, capital budgets and accounting issues relating to the Orlando campus. The Analyst will provide support to the Hospital and Clinic Administrators and Department Directors/Managers by assisting with fiscal monitoring the operations and providing analysis of key performance indicators.
- Issues monthly management reports to Administrators, Department Directors and Managers
- Works with the Department management on developing the budgets, including training coordination and review
- Prepares, reviews, and analyzes financial data for purpose of hospital/practice decision support
- Develops monthly variance reports, and researches reasons for variances
- Works with Management to prepare a quarterly update to the budgets based on current volume levels
- Educates and assists Managers and Administrators in understanding financial reports
- Prepares special reports and projects as assigned
- Must have Healthcare Financial experience!
- Bachelor's degree Required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Financial Analysis and Budget Preparation
- Must have the ability to work well with others
- Labor reporting experience preferred