Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Looking for an experienced .NET Developer!
The Developer serves as the technical expert on complex applications development work assignments and problems.
This position serves as a specialist on one or more systems and is responsible for the entire life cycle of an application to include analysis, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Develop programming code and software modifications using appropriate languages and tools to provide responsive, innovative solutions, and new functionality in enterprise-wide and/or complex specialized systems;
- Research, design, and develop prototypes using company specific selected products and technologies to demonstrate utility, productivity enhancements, and cost savings;
- Write documentation to provide user support for programs and for production/operating procedures;
- Analyze user system and application needs, determine and evaluate potential solutions, develop system specifications and requirements, and design application programs to meet the requirements;
- Design integrated solutions which may include applications, databases, networks, and related systems;
- Research, analyze and evaluate current technical trends, emerging technologies, emerging standards, new software functionality, and alternative software solutions to determine applicability/viability at the organization;
- Actively participates in the validation of new systems or modified systems to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines for development, to include structured programming and walk-through techniques as well as prototyping concepts;
- Design, structure, implement, and maintain database systems and programs; Establish policies, standards and procedures to ensure useful and readily accessible data;
- Analyze data requirements, develop and document data dictionary, and develop data models;
- Eight (8) years of experience in programming/development using C#.Net required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred; Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) Certification preferred;
- Five (5) years of experience managing SQL Server 2008 R2 instance, My SQL; using T-SQL (stored procedures, table design, etc.), Entity framework 4.1 or higher and Visual Studio;
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Relational Database Management Systems;
- Experience with developing for varied mobile and non-mobile browser environments preferred (Chrome, Safari, Android, IE);