Senior Program Manager
Kissimmee, FL | Direct Hire
TITLE: SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
CONTRACT LENGTH: Direct Hire
WHY OPEN: Growth
SHIFT: M-F, Full Time
PAY RATE: $100K + 10% Bonus
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University.
- 5-8+ years of Project Management experience
- Must have experience managing the execution and implementation of corporate programs/projects, as well as, process improvement with multiple points of integration.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Preferred
- Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to professional growth in program/project management.
Project Management Professional (PMP), Preferred
Public Accounting, Preferred
Program Management Professional with extensive experience managing individual, as well as, several related projects with the intention of change management or the improvement of an organizations standards, practices and performance. This candidate will encompass
a history of successful delivery of companywide programs and project initiatives while managing competing priorities under aggressive timelines.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Establish and maintain communication plans including tracking and reporting of project issues/risks to the point of resolution/mitigation. 20%
- Cross functional coordination and collaboration with company-wide stakeholders, project leads, business units, technical teams and external vendors to implement and support business initiatives/solutions. 25%
- Facilitate operational aspects of projects including creation of project plan, internal review of documentation, weekly status meetings, meeting minutes, weekly/monthly status reports, including executive level dashboards & visual use cases (flow charting),time tracking and reporting. 35%
- Assist with the development and execution of Corporate standards and tools to support companywide Program and Project management initiatives for the organization. 20%