Senior Manager of Accounting
Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Senior Manager, Accounting
Salary around $110k
What will I be doing?
A Senior Manager, Accounting Fee-for-Service (FFS) oversees all accounting entries, reconciliations and financial statement preparations for FFS customers to maximize customer service satisfaction and company profitability.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee audits, process billing, manage receivables and cash flow, prepare financial reports, monitor and maintain required records and ensure compliance with company rules and federal and state accounting regulations.
- Serve as the FFS liaison with the asset management team and collaborate with FFS customers to ensure service satisfaction (communication, education, etc.).
- Maintain and update all SOX controls and ensure all financial statements are in compliance with GAAP.
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members as needed.
What are we looking for?
Our client is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 7 or more total years of related accounting experience
- 2 or more years of experience supporting a publicly traded organization within accounting
- 5 or more years of Management experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Masters Degree
- CPA is a plus
- 10 or more years of accounting experience with 8 years in management
- Ability to train others on best practices
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills