Senior Events Manager needed for company in Lake Mary!
This role will be responsible for the following:
- The creation and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns that drive interest for prospects around the world
- Focus on growing the size of the global conference audience, scaling up exposure of the conferences, and creating meaningful experiential programs that enhance the distributor experience.
- Takes initiative to understand prospects; and, communicate to them for a point of action.
- This individual will be working directly with speakers, executives, distributors, internal planning teams and more to help increase distributor attendance for global conferences and sales incentive trips.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct experience in marketing large global, events or conferences is a must
- Create & manage project plans, schedules/milestones, and event requirements
- Lead event debriefs with stakeholders to consistently track KPIs in a way that allows for evaluation of success across all events
- Bring to the table new ideas to build on creativity and growth
-Experience coordinating corporate events/trade shows of at least 1,000 people
-Ability to travel globally up to 40%