Senior Director of Training
Lake Mary, Florida | Direct Hire
Dynamic Company in Lake Mary is seeking a Senior Director of Training for their fast growing company of 1000+ employees.
The Sr. Director of Training is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering new enterprise-wide operations training programs and initiatives that include new associate training, continuous education and program implementation.
• Responsible for development, implementation and oversight of the operational training programs company-wide including new associate, continuous education and program implementation trainings.
• Oversee tracking and reporting of progress for all on-going training programs and ensure appropriate records are maintained.
• Ensure quality and consitsency in training programs, initiatives and materials launched by the department.
• Work closely with operational leaders to understand the needs for training company-wide.
• Work with location Subject Matter Experts to rollout appropriate trainings and maintain consistency of trainings across all locations which inccludes but not limited to new associate training, continuous training and program implementation.
• Manage the training team and ensures quality training programs.
Work cross functionally with the Quality and Program management teams to oversee development of SOPs, work instructions and additional training materials as well as continuously improving training content and materials to support successful training programs.
• Work closely with the legal and compliance departments to develop and implement compliance training.
• Develop metrics that measure the perfromance and success of on-going training programs and lead reporting to Sr. management across the company for the purpose of strategy formulation and informed decision making.
• Responsible for staying up to date with current training practices, methods, tools and deployment technologies as well as participate in leadership meetings, training events and seminars to gather information and keep training practices relevant to industry standards and meet the business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Training
- Ability to travel one week a month.