Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
A company near Maitland is looking for a Senior Accountant to perform general accounting activities spectacularly! This is an industrial company that operates in several states but is looking to add a team player in their Orlando headquarters.
- Perform daily activities that support all accounting functions including but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, general accounting, intercompany accounting, treasury, and purchasing support.
- Responsible for month-end close for the corporate office, including consolidation of multiple subsidiary entities.
- Assist management to review, evaluate and implement accounting systems, policies, and procedures.
- Supports timely and accurate preparation of financial reports.
- Assists with annual independent audit and preparation of annual tax documents.
- Assists with annual budgeting process, as well as interim reporting and variance analysis.
- Assists with special projects as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent. CPA or CPA eligible (immediately) required.
- Minimum two to four years related experience.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”).
- Demonstrated ability to interpret economic conditions and anticipate the impact on the organization.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ambition and business acumen skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Quickbooks experience preferred - other software systems knowledge is a huge plus.