Sales Sr. Coordinator
Orlando, Florida | Contract To Hire
Premier Hospitality Group in South Orlando has an immediate opening for a Senior Sales Coordinator. Seeking someone who is a team player with an energetic spirit and who is willing to go above and beyond for their team.
- Provides support for the Site Manager and In-market team, including setting up meetings, sending client amenities, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports and invoices.
- Works with Sales & Services Operations Manager on tradeshow and event follow up for client impressions report.
- Collect attendee information received from tradeshows and events through lead retrieval system and create spreadsheets to upload into Salesforce.
- Works with the Sales team lead to uncover which leads should be distributed to the sales team.
- Ensures attendee’s contact information is entered correctly in order to extract an accurate productivity report with no duplication.
- Assists Sales & Services Operations Manager with appointment scheduling for hosted buyer shows.
- Maintains Salesforce with elead, definite and cancel forms In-Market team and as back-up for the Convention Sales Department. Forwards necessary information to hotels in an accurate and timely manner. Sends definite forms to members to fill out.
- Format and send housing charts out to clients as needed.
- Responsible for tracking the Strategic Accounts Incentives funds that have been dispersed to clients in Salesforce.
- Coordinates all site tours at the member properties for the In-market Account Directors by working with the clients and members and creating and distributing the itineraries. Also, updating all the information in Salesforce.
- Works with the citywide assistants as a liaison to ensure all support needs are being accomplished.
- Works with the Sales & Services Operations Manager in regards to Saleforce and the JIRA ticket management system. Conducts testing and troubleshooting of issues in the system to make sure they are resolved. Proactively finds areas for improvement within SALESFORCE as a Power User.
- Compiles Tourism Matters content for the Sales and Services Department and provides to Print and Digital Services.
- Provides backup to the Convention Marketing Representative with sales PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinates with the Sales & Services Operations Manager to set up all new hire training schedules and ensure all new hires are onboarded and trained according to company policies.
-2+ years of support experience
-Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint