Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Tews Company is looking for talented and driven Recruiters to join our team - The Tews Team! The position will support our Accounting and Finance division and will recruit contract and direct hire candidates for our well-respected clientele throughout Central Florida.
- Recruit, screen, interview, assess and place candidates.
- Perform reference-checking procedures on all candidates to confirm past performance.
- Attain weekly recruitment activity metrics as defined by the manager.
- Establish recruiting plans which include job boards, social networking, and referral sources.
- Review online job postings daily to identify emerging trends and skill demands.
- Maintain and document candidate communication.
- Perform most placeable candidate (MPC) marketing activities.
- Assess client company position requirements, take complete job orders, and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations.
- Execute client visits while ensuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives.
- Document and be a part of customer service review presentations for client companies.
- Maintain accurate applicant/candidate/employee records in the front-office system.
- Consult with clients and the internal team to provide local market knowledge on current salary ranges and other employment-related concerns.
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control, and development of additional business in collaboration with other team members.
- Proactively seek new avenues to engage with clients and attract candidates.
- Maintain company job postings on internet sites and research client/prospect companies.
- Actively participate in professional and civic organizations that are designed to build networking database.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources.