Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Tews Company is currently recruiting for a Sr and Jr Project Manager for our hospitality client in Orlando. This is a full-time position based in the Orlando office. The Sr. Project manager role will require US travel.
- The Project Manager will deliver multiple complex high profile projects through the entire project lifecycle, within the agreed budget, timescales, and quality expectations.
- Responsible for leading and developing, in conjunction with the Project Sponsor, a definition of the project activities. The Project Manager will ensure activities are effectively resourced and manages relationships with a wide range of groups (including all project contributors).
- The Project Manager is also responsible for managing the work of consultants, sourcing suppliers, allocating and utilizing resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful delivery team.
- Managing and leading the US project team on a local and international basis to ensure clear communication to stakeholders.
- Lead start-up meetings, ensure clarity of scope, mobilization of delivery teams
- Managing coordination of partners and working groups engaged in the project.
- Detailed project planning and control, developing and maintaining a detailed project plan, technical drawings and risk management in line with Prince 2 methodology.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary to ensure resolution.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control, updating progress and performance.
- Manage project financial control within budgets.
- Providing regular business reports to the program manager and project sponsor / steering group.
- Managing project training within the defined budget.
- Managing project evaluation and dissemination of activities.
- Managing consultancy / suppler input within the defined budget.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Definition and management of the User Acceptance Testing program.
- Identifying training needs and devising and managing training program.
- To manage and effectively co-ordinate projects to ensure resource capacity conflicts are minimized and managed appropriately.