Orlando, Florida | Contract
Tews Company has an immediate need for a Project Management consultant for a client based in Orlando. The ideal candidate will have experience managing Business Intelligence projects. The Project Manager is responsible for driving moderately complex projects and/or components/phases of larger, more complex projects. Accountable for delivering medium to large projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
- Insures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed.
- Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
- Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
- Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and/or Microsoft Project Server
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified time-frames, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection.
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans.
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.