Orlando, Florida | Direct Hire
Tews Company is actively recruiting for a Project Coordinator for our client based in Orlando. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with a team of Project Managers to support various initiatives for a global organization.
- Support project management delivery as required.
- Assists in the administration of the Planview portfolio and project management tool, enabling Business/Financial Leads, Resource Managers and Project Managers in the product utilization through training and support.
- Under the direction of management supports the governance and updates of the organizations Strategic Roadmap
- Extracts and compiles data from various inputs to produce weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards and reports for Project, Resource, and Executive Management. Builds, tests, and maintains new reporting solutions and analytics utilizing various tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI.
- Facilitates collaborative work sessions between Resource and Project Managers to define resource needs, timing and allocations.
- Supports Leadership with Program & Project analytics and benefit realization.
- Documents and maintains new resource onboarding procedures for the Project Management office.
- Provides onboarding support for new employees and contractors.
- Supports Project Managers and Financial Leads in forecasting and reconciling project and program budgets. Assists with managing and reporting on Business Unit and Enterprise project budget summaries.
- Supports the administration, training and usage of the enterprise’s portfolio management tool, Planview.
- Provides tool administration and data analysis to support department level activities and to produce executive level reporting using Planview and other tools.
- Engages with Resource and Project Managers to support managing fluctuating demand against limited labor capacity.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years’ experience with Portfolio and Project Management tool utilization, configuration, administration, training, and support.
- Two years’ experience with financial analysis and reconciliation.
- Two years’ experience with complex business process definition, implementation, governance, and continuous improvement.